We’ve been working very hard behind the scenes with the people at TerraCross, The YMCA, Simply Street Bikes and more to bring you a new event for 2013 The Y Ride? Ride for the Youth motor-sports event and motorcycle ride to raise money for YMCA Youth Intervention Services.
• The event will be held Saturday August 10th, 2013
• Tickets are $20 (Includes Admission to TerraCross)
• Motley Crews Heavy Metal Grill Food Truck on site
• Silent Auction and Give Aways
• Mini Bike Races
• Sportbike Freestyle Demos by Whisper Performance
• Bike Games including: Tire Chuck, Push Up Competition, and more
• Bike Show – Enter your bike in one of two categories: Import or American .There will also be an overall prize.
Register at Give.YMCAtwincities.org/YRide
This year’s event will be kicking off at 11AM with festivities until 2 PM at Simply Street Bikes in Eden Prairie. Entertainment includes a Whisper Performance Motorcycle Stunt Show, Mini Bike Races, Bike Games and GIVE-AWAYS.
Proceeds will benefit the YMCA Youth Intervention Services. Youth Intervention Services serves youth in our community in need of support and resources including kids who are at risk, homeless, or involved with the juvenile justice system.
In addition to the event, a 2014 Polaris RZR will be auctioned off via email to the highest bidder with all proceeds going to benefit YMCA Youth Intervention Services. Bids can be sent to RZRbid@YMCATwinCities.org
This video was shot with a Canon EOS 60D mounted with a Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 and the Opteka CXS-100 Shoulder Support paired with the Opteka FF180 Reversible Follow Focus. The Audio was recorded with the Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier through a Zoom H1.